viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012

Varios - "Nublomegaupmenaje a Otis Redding"




01 Radio Futura - Siting on the dock of the bay
02 Huey Lewis And The News - Just one more day
03 Rock City Angels - These arms of mine
04 Leslie West - Respect
05 Humble Pie - My lovers prayer
06 Takeshi Terauchi - Tennessee waltz
07 Diane Schurr & B.B. King - Try a little tenderness
08 Chet Atkins - Hard day's night
09 Naomi Shelton - Change is gonna come
10 Kitty Wells - I've benn loving you too long
11 Good Ol Persons - You don't miss your water
12 Joe Diffie - Hard to handle
13 Johnny Kid & The Pirates - Can't turn you loose
14 Q65 - Mr. Pitiful
15 Ferroblues - Papa's got a brand new bag
17 Coronas - Day tripper
18 Katie Webster - Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa (Sad song)
19 Benny Banta - You're still my baby
20 Pete Hutton - Security
21 Temptations - My girl
22 Artwoods - Down in the valley
23 Sometimes - Wonderful World
24 Van Morrison - Rock me baby
25 Question Mark & The Mysterians - That's how strong my love is
26 Manolo Tena - Sentado en el mulle de la bahía

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario