martes, 20 de marzo de 2012

Varios - Nublomenaje a Hank Williams

Varios - Nublomenaje a Hank Williams


01 Frantic Flintstones - Your Cheatin' Heart
02 Simon Crashly & Roadmasters - There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight
03 Good Ol Persons - Honky Tonk Blues
04 Tab Benoit - My Bucket's Got a Hole In It
05 Ray Charles - Thake These Chains From My Heart
06 Ventures - Lovesick Blues
07 Elvis Costello & Attractions - Why Don You Love Me (Like You Used To Do)
08 Ramen - Kaw-Liga
09 Rimshots - Ramblin' Man
10 Sleepy Labeef - Mind Your Own Business
11 Al Green - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
12 Kentucky Headhunters - You Win Again
13 Queen Ida & Her Zydeco Band - Jambalaya (On The Bayou)
14 Bluegrass Boogiemen - Cold, Cold Heart
15 Holmes Brothers & Rosanne Cash - I Can't Help IT If I'm Still In Love With You
16 Buckwhat Zydeco - Hey , Good Lookin'
17 Merle Haggard - My Heart Would Know
18 Dagmars - Honky Tonkin'
19 Jerry Lee Lewis - I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive
20 Rusty Rookes & His Pocka Phonics - Move It On Over
21 Malcom Scarpa & Ñaco Goñi - Long gone Lonesome Blues
22 Arkey Blue - May You Never Be Alone
23 Jerry Lee Lewis - Wedding Bells
24 Rockin' Bandits - Window Shopping
25 Black Knights - Baby, We're Really In Love
26 Behind The Eightball - Settin' The Woods On Fire
27 Emmylou Harris - Half As Much
28 Skitzo - Your Cheating Heart

Mega





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario