miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2012

Varios - Nublomenaje a Muddy Waters

Varios - Nublomenaje a Muddy Waters


01 Street Pickers - Got My Mojo Workin'
02 Sleepy Labbef - Young Fashioned Ways
03 Steppenwolf - Forty Days And Forty Nights
04 Union Avenue - Hoochie Coochie Man
05 Mick Taylor - You Shook Me
06 The Band - Stuff You Gotta Watch
07 David Bromberg - Kind Hearted Woman
08 J. Teixi Band - Necesitas Algo (Don' Go No Farther)
09 Duane Allman - Rollin' Stone
10 Paul Revere & The Raiders - Baby, Please Don't Go
11 Algeciras Blues Express - Streamline Woman
12 Shadows Of Night - I Just Want To Make Love To You
13 Albert Collins, Robert Cray & Johnny Copeland - She's Into Something
14 Calavera - Rollin' And Tumblin'
15 Esquerita - I Live The Life I Love
16 Big Bad Smitty - Ship Made Of Paper (Just To Be With You)
17 Billy Boy Arnold, Bob Margolin & Lacy Gibson - Mean Disposition
18 Domino's - I Can't Be Satisfied
19 Caledonia Blues Band - Can't Get No Griddin'
20 Doors - Rock Me
21 Duke Robillard - Gypsy Woman
22 Eric Clapton - Blow Wind Blow
23 Gary Moore - Walkin'Thru The Park
24 Lovon Helm - You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
25 Jano Letelier - She's Nineteen Years Old
26 Rolling Stones - Still A Fool
27 Jeremiah Marques & The Blue Aces - I've Got My Brand On You
28 Scott H. Biram - I Feel So Good
29 Johnny Shines - Mean Mistreater
30 Brewsters - You're Gonna Miss Me
31 Killing Floor - Woman You Need Love
32 Foghat - Louisiana Blues
33 Lucky Peterson - I'm Ready
34 Cassandra Wilson - Honey Bee
35 Nighthawks - Tiger In Your Tank
36 Allman Brothers - Trouble No More
37 Otis Spann - You're Gonna Need My Help
38 Gov't Mule - Long Distance Call
39 Paul Rodgers - She Moves Me
40 Sleepy Labeef - Mannish Boy
41 Steve Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - Close To You
42 Txus Blues & Jose Bluefingers - Tengo El Mocho Loco (I Got My Mojo Working)


Crocko


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario