viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

Varios - "Nublomenaje a Eric Burdon"

Varios - "Nublomenaje a Eric Burdon"



01 DiMaggio Connection - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
02 Stillroven - Cheating
03 Bruce Springsteen - It's My Life
04 Dead Brothers - I'm Crying
05 Carnabeats - When I Was Young
06 Silvertones - Dimples
07 Johnny Bach & His Moonshine Boozers - Boom Boom
08 Marble Phrogg - Sky Pilot
09 Popa Chubby - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
10 Richie Kotzen - Tobacco Road
11 Skitzo - House Of The Rising Sun
12 Cliff Edmonds & The Virginians - Almost Grown
13 Fall-Outs - Bury My Body
14 Fleshtones - Inside Looking Out
15 Molly Hatchet - I Ain't Got You
16 Ray Charles - That's All I Am To You
17 Mystic Number National Bank - I Put A Spell On You
18 Dickies - Nights In White Satin
19 Pat Travers - Bring It On Home To Me
20 Bettye Lavette - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood


Mega

1 comentario: